|Home||» Products||» Testing Equipment||» Transformer Oil Insulation Test Set|
Transformer Oil Insulation Test Set
We are an unparalleled name in offering a premium quality range of Transformer Oil Insulation Test Set that is suitable to test the electrical strength of insulating 'OIL'. Suitable for field / indoor purpose, this test set is equipped with H. V. Transformer and control circuits are fitted in one steel cabinet. This Transformer Oil Insulation Test Set is fabricated under the guidance of skilled technocrats using world class raw materials procured from reliable sources of the industry.Technical Features
- Input: 230V + 10% 1P.H., 50Hz, AC
- Output: 50K.V. To 100 K.V. (As per customer's choice)
- Capacity: 10mA in H. V. Circuite
- Duty: Intermittent (i.e. 1 minutes with stand . or sudden brake down test)
- Cooling: Resin (Air-cooled) cast The set is available manual & motorized
- Fuse in incoming side.
- Automatic tripping mechanism for protecting the H. V. Transformer against overload as well as short circuite. This tripping device which senses the leakage current to be higher than the set value and trips the H. V. Circuite.
The sets are available in both MANUAL and MOTOR-OPERATED as per customer's requirement
One analog panel mounting type voltmeter is provided in every set to measure the output voltage which is connected to L. T. side and calibrated against output voltage in K. V.
- One memory push is provided in every set to check the breakdown voltage even after the H. T. Circuit is "OFF".
- Over voltage protection is provided in every set when the output voltage goes beyond the maximum specified limit then one lamp will glow and give a buzzer sound to indicate over voltage.
- This set are available 50KV, 60 KV, 70KV, 80KV, 90KV & 100KV.