|Home||» Products||» Testing Equipment||» Transformer Oil Insulation Test Equipment|
Transformer Oil Insulation Test Equipment
Transformer Oil Insulation Test Set
We are a highly renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide range of Transformer Oil Insulation Test Equipment. This equipment is suitable to test electrical strength of insulating 'OIL'. Further, this portable equipment is useful for field / indoor purpose and H. V. Transformer and control circuits are fitted in one steel cabinet. This equipment is highly acknowledged for its rigid construction, high performance, reliability and accurate results. The offered Transformer Oil Insulation Test Equipment is also tested on different quality parameters.
- Input: 230V + 10% 1P.H., 50Hz, AC
- Output: 50K.V. To 100 K.V. (As per customer's choice)
- Capacity: 10mA in H. V. Circuite
- Duty : Intermittent (i.e. 1 minutes with stand . or sudden brake down test)
- Cooling : Resin (Air-cooled) cast The set is available manual & motorized
- Fuse in incoming side.
- Automatic tripping mechanism for protecting the H. V. Transformer against overload as well as short circuite. This tripping device which
- senses the leakage current to be higher than the set value and trips the H. V. Circuite.
Mode of Operation
The sets are available in both MANUAL and MOTOR-OPERATED as per customer's requirement
One analog panel mounting type voltmeter is provided in every set to measure the output voltage which is connected to L. T. side and calibrated against output voltage in K. V.
- One memory push is provided in every set to check the breakdown voltage even after the H. T. Circuit is "OFF".
- Over voltage protection is provided in every set when the output voltage goes beyond the maximum specified limit then one lamp will glow and give a buzzer sound to indicate over voltage.
- This set are available 50KV, 60 KV, 70KV, 80KV, 90KV & 100KV.